2-channel Motor & 16-channel Servo Drive Shield is a motor and servo drive module compatible with Arduino UNO and ESPduino. The module is designed with a plug-in board and can be directly connected to the Arduino UNO or ESPduino board.
This product can control 2-way DC motors (4.5~36V) and 16-way servos (5~18V) at the same time, suitable for mobile robot drive control with a robot arm.
Compatible with the Arduino line of products. Trademark registrations throughout the world for ARDUINO or Arduino® are owned by: Arduino AG and Arduino SA.
Product technical specifications:
Motor power supply (VM): 4.5V ~ 36V, can be powered separately;
Servo power supply (VIN): 5 ~ 18V, can be powered separately;
- Motor drive part operating current Io: ≤ 1.2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 4W (T=90°C)
- Control signal input level: high level: 2.3V ≤ VIH ≤ VIN; low level: -0.3V ≤ VIL ≤ 1.5V
- Working temperature: -25 ° C ~ +125 ° C
- Drive form: dual high power H-bridge drive
- Module weight: about 46g
For Single Power Supply Use:
Short-circuit VM and VIN, (separately control the motor, 6 ~ 36V);
Short-circuit VS and VIN, separately control the servo (6 ~ 18V);
Short-circuit VM and VIN while shorting VS and 5V. Simultaneous control of motor (6 ~ 18V) and 16 5V servo