The Most Precise Desktop CO2 Laser Cutter & Engraver
Made in Taiwan
Sleek, modern and compact, beamo is designed to sit beautifully in any home, school or workshop space. The metal body and acrylic lid come pre-assembled at 24X17.5 inches. The modest build fits perfectly on any desk, while still allowing for a large cutting space of letter size (A4) for it’s powerful 30W C02 laser.
1 Year Warranty: Equipped with a high stability laser tube providing excellent user experience, 10,000 hours lifespan and 1 year warranty. Maximizing efficiency and maintaining superb quality.
- Flux BeamAir: 4 Layer Filter for Ultra Clean Air
- Smooth Rotary Module
- Autofocus Module
- Diode Laser Technology for engraving Stainless Steel
Powerful Functionality with Intuitive Features
Beamo packs features found in professional industrial laser cutter.
- Built in HD Camera: Cutting and engraving is hassle free with our preview mode. Place your material, preview the area on screen and engrave. Your design comes out exactly as shown in the preview.
- Integrated Safety Features: If left opened, auto pause ensures the laser stops. The Internal water cooling system provides a stable cutting process. Plus, you can stop production, with a single switch, at any time.
- Powerful High Resolution Laser: The beamo ultra thin laser engraves at an exceptional depth down to 0.05 mm layer with a clear resolution of 1,000 DPI fitting for any craft or small business project.
The Most Precise Compact CO2 Laser Engraver
Sleek, modern and compact, beamo is designed to sit beautifully in any home, school or workshop space. The metal body and acrylic lid come pre-assembled at 24 by 17.5 inches. The modest build fits perfectly on any desk, while still allowing for a large cutting space of letter size (A4) for it’s powerful 30W C02 laser.
Engrave and Cut Through a Versatile Range of Materials
Customize a dynamic range of products in any unique shape or style, add on accessories allow for even more configurations and materials including steel and rounded objects, perfect for your small business needs.
|Stainless Steel||✓ (with diode laser)|
Compatible with Professional Design Software
Designers can benefit from Beam Studio’s seamless integration of Adobe Illustrator or import designs from AutoCAD, Inkscape, CorelDraw, and even Microsoft Word. Upload your high quality designs in JPG, PNG, SVG or DXF.
Unlock More Capabilities with the FLUX Ecosystem (add-on)
Diode Laser Technology
If you’re looking for advanced functionality, the Diode laser attachment is the perfect solution, allowing for faster cutting speeds and deeper penetration to cut or engrave through materials like steel.
Smooth Rotary Module
Engrave on cylinder shapes like thermoses, mugs, pens, wine bottles, glassware and more with the rotary module attachment. The add-on opens a whole new dimension of customization!
You don’t need prior laser experience to use beamo, the autofocus attachment will make any adjustments you need based on your materials. Enjoy a dependable cutting experience even on thicker materials.
- Dimensions: 615 X 445 X 177 mm
- Weight: 22 Kg
- Work Area: 300 X 210 mm
- Work Area Depth: 45 mm
- Camera Preview Area: 300 X 195 mm
- Power: 110V / 220V AC
- Speed: 0 - 300 mm/s
- Touch Panel: 1024 X 600 LCD
- Camera: HD CMOS
- I/O: WiFi / Ethernet / Direct Network Cable
- Spec: 30W
- Wavelength: 10640 nm
- Cutting Thickness: 0 - 5 mm (varies by material)
- Mode: Vector / Graphic (monochrome, gray scale)
- Operating System: Windows / macOS / Linux
- File Type: JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF / AI / PDF
- Download Software from here