JETANK AI Kit, AI Tracked Mobile Robot, AI Vision Robot, Based On Waveshare Jetson Nano Dev Kit (Optional)
Expansion board Features
- Onboard three 18650 batteries, up to 12.6V voltage output, stronger motor power.
- Onboard S-8254AA + AO4407A lithium battery protection circuit, with anti-overcharge, anti-over-discharge, anti-over-current and short-circuit protection functions.
- The onboard APW7313 voltage regulator chip can provide a stable 5V voltage to the Jetson Nano.
- The onboard SY8286 voltage regulator chip can provide a maximum current of 5A to the steering gear.
- The onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver chip can drive the left and right motors to work.
- Onboard 0.91-inch 128×32 resolution OLED, real-time display of car IP address, memory, power, etc.
- The onboard INA219 acquisition chip is convenient for real-time monitoring of battery voltage and charging current.
The Waveshare Jetson Nano Dev Kit incorporates Jetson Nano Module with 16GB eMMC and 4GB RAM. Jetson Nano is a small, powerful computer, which delivers 472 GFLOPS for running modern AI algorithms fast, with a quad-core Cortex-A57 CPU and a 128-core Maxwell GPU.It is widely used for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing,and much more. Many popular AI frameworks are supported, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe / Caffe2, Keras, and MXNet, etc.
Quality Chassis With Track
Adopting 37-520 Full-Metal DC Gearmotor, High Torque, Low Noise
4-DOF Robotic Arm
180° Wide Angle Rotation, Flexible Controlling
Quality Serial Bus Full-Metal Digital Servo
High Torque, High Precision, Preventing It From Being Stuck And Damaged
Auto Collision Avoidance
Collecting Data Via Camera By Taking Enough Images Of Different Conditions, Using The Data To Train The Neutral Network, Combined With AI Algorithm, Finally Achieving Auto Collision Avoidance On Sorts Of Environments.
Deep Learning, Autonomous Driving
Capturing Moving Objects On The Video By Motion Detection
Color Recognition & Tracking
Recognizing And Locking Specified Color By Camera,
And Then Using Pan & Tilt To Track The Specified Color Automatically
Easier To Use, More Flexible
3D Coordinate System Controlled Robotic Arm
Calculated Via Inverse Kinematics Algorithm
input coordinate of the target, calculating the moving angles of the 4-DOF servos by inverse kinematics algorithm, and then controlling the servos via serial bus, moving the robotic arm to reach target position
JupyterLab is a web-based interactive development environment, supports multi data formats including code, document, image/video, UI control interface, etc., provides rich visualized output, allows easily creating dashboard and UI, supports flexible configuration and arrangement for modular interface.
8MP 160° FOV Camera
IMX219 Sensor, 3280×2464 Resolution
Dual-Band Wireless AC8265
High Speed WiFi, Stable Bluetooth Communication, Low Latency
Highly Integrated Expansion Board
Rechargeable, Battery Voltage Monitor, No Messy Wiring, Simple Assembly
OPTIONAL ThinkRobotics B01 Jetson Nano Dev Kit, including:
- Jetson Nano carrier board
- Jetson Nano 4GB Module
- NVIDIA official heatsink
- 1x Aluminum alloy kit
- 1x JETANK expansion board
- 1x Wireless-AC8265 with antenna
- 1x IMX219-160 Camera
- 1x Acrylic camera spacer
- 1x Camera FFC
- 1x 0.91inch OLED
- 1x 12.6V 2A power supply + additional EU head
- 1x Robotic arm gripper
- 1x Thrust bearing
- 2x Flange bearing
- 2x Coupler
- 2x Gearmotor
- 1x 5264 servo wire
- 2x Track kit (including bolt, nut, and screwdriver)
- 1x 2*5Pin wire
- 1x Spanner
- 1x L-form hex socket spanner 2PCS
- 4x SCS15-AP servo
- 1x Screwdriver 2PCS
- 1x SCS15-S servo
- 1x Card reader
- 2x Mini cross wrench sleeve
- 1x Cooling fan
- 1x PH2.0 4PIN dual connector cable
- 1x Screws pack
- The 18650 batteries are NOT included