Compatible with the Arduino line of products. Trademark registrations throughout the world for ARDUINO or Arduino® are owned by: Arduino AG and Arduino SA.
The Shield Motor is based on the L298, a full bridge double designed to drive inductive loads such as DC solenoid relays and stepper motors. It allows you to drive two DC motors with your board, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently.
- Operating voltage from 5 V to 12 V
- Motor controller, L298P drives 2 DC motors or stepper motor
- Maximum current 2A per channel or 4A Max (with external power supply)
- Current detection 1.65 V / A
- Connections for Bluetooth module, 8x Servos, and multiple sensors
- On-board Buzzer
- Function braking and coasting