This robot tank is made up of Acrylic and has a 4 Direction of Freedom Robotic Arm. It uses Arduino as the controller and can be controlled using PS2 remote control. The arm can be used with Raspberry pi and other SBCs with camera for search and retrieve operations.
- PS2 Remote controls the chassis of the tank chassis to control the movement of the four-degree-of-freedom manipulator.
- Two-way power supply makes the system more stable.
- The four-free metal robot arm uses the mg996 large steering gear and has strong power.
- The internationally-used arduino is used as a control board to match the PS2 expansion board for remote control.
- The chassis uses 4 18650 battery to make the whole system stable. Two are used for the robotic arm and other two are used for the tracks.
DIY design, free to assemble.
STEAM educational kit, Helps to develop logic thinking and operating abilities.
With arduino main board and PS2 stick, easy to control the model.
- Packing size: 24*16*13cm
- Chassis color: transparent
- Robot arm color: black
- Chassis material: transparent acrylic (thickness 5mm)
- Robot arm material: aluminum alloy
- Track: engineering plastics
- Wheel: plastic
- Tank size: about 260*200*65mm (length * width * height)
- Maximum extension length of the arm: 23cm
- Maximum opening size of the clip: 7.5cm
- Chassis design load: 2KG
- Motor model: 33GB520
- Motor voltage: 9 to 12V (more than 300 rpm at 12V)
Based on 1 review
Acrylic Tank Robot with 4 DOF Robot Arm