Andonstar AD409 Pro-Es 10.1 inch HDMI Digital Microscope with Endoscope Soldering Microscope
- High-quality metal lens and focusing barrel: Industrial-grade material brings you an unparalleled focusing feel and a durable and solid product experience.
- Microscope with Endoscope all-around view 360°: Equipped with an endoscope for clear observation of the sides of components, the inside of pipes, etc., enabling 360° observation without dead angles.
- Professional HDMI digital microscope supports multiple output methods: Ultra-high definition 2160P Video Record, 10.1 inch IPS screen while supporting HDMI output, allows you to see a more microscopic world and free your eyes all the time. Professional digital microscope Supports multiple output methods： HDMI output, PC output ( endoscope not supported ), and WIFI output.
- Soldering Microscope with Pro Metal Stand: Equipped with Andonstar’s newest upgraded Pro bracket (size: 7*7.8*13inch), the angle of the bracket is adjustable front and rear, and it can be rotated 360° horizontally. The larger metal base plate and the higher working distance can meet your needs for repairing larger circuit boards. Strong metal material, suitable for high-temperature environments such as soldering.
- Unique UV filter design: The UV filter is equipped in front of the metal lens to block soldering heat, smoke, and dust to protect the lens, which is very suitable for soldering and maintenance professionals.
- 8 Levels Adjustable LED Lights: 2 metal base plate side lights, a total of 8 intensity levels of LED lights, the light body can be bent and the angle can be adjusted, which can meet your different requirements for image brightness and lighting angle to get the best image effect.
- Convenient Wireless Remote Control: It is convenient for you to operate from a long distance and supports functions such as image discoloration and digital zoom. It is especially suitable for demonstrations and other scenes. Easily take photos and videos, and avoid the shake that affects the picture quality caused by pressing the screen buttons.
- Professional Measurement Software: Simply download our professional measurement software, you can easily connect the microscope to your Windows PC to measure the length of objects, calculate the area, take photos, videos, etc.
- Easy to use, more than a microscope: Easy to rotate the metal focusing wheel to focus, and rotate the bracket knob to fine-tune the working distance. Quickly access the wonderful micro world! With a Micro SD card, you can easily capture and store images or videos of the microscopic world you observe. (recommended to use class 10 high-speed memory card, up to 64G)
Andonstar AD409-Pro ES HDMI digital microscope with endoscope
- Support multiple output methods: HDMI output, PC output, WIFI output
- Endoscope does not support PC output.
- Larger base plate, higher working distance (7*7.8*13inch)
- The angle of the bracket is adjustable front and rear.
- The microscope host beam can be rotated 360° horizontally.
High-quality metal lens and focusing barrel+Unique UV filter design
Industrial-grade material offers an unparalleled focusing feel and a durable and solid product experience.
The UV filter is equipped in front of the metal lens to block soldering heat, smoke, and dust to protect the lens, which is very suitable for soldering and maintenance professionals.
Microscope with Endoscope all-around view 360°
- AD409 Microscope host
- Metal base plate
- UV filter(assembled in front of the lens)
- Remote control
- Power plug
- Metal clips
- Beam assembly
- Endoscope adjustable arm
- Switch cable
- USB cable
- HDMI cable
- Endoscope accessories
- Instructions Manual
How to connect AD409-Pro to a Windows computer?
- Follow the instructions to install the measurement software on a Windows computer. Visit Andonstar download center for the latest software.
- Use the USB data cable (not the switch cable) to connect the digital microscope to the computer.
- Choose the “PC camera” mode displayed on the microscope, open the measurement software and select the microscope device.