The Wall-E Aluminium Crawler Chassis is a unique design that comes with two powerful motors for driving the robot. Unlike the Aluminium Tank Track Chassis, this design has extra connector holes, and the multi-layer design allows for innovative robot designs.
- Body and wheels are made of metal
- Structure is sturdy and stable
- 33mm Motors can operate at 6V (170 RPM) or 12V (350 RPM)
- Tons of mounting holes & slots!
- Multiple servo holes are provided on the chassis
- Won't crack or break if it falls down the stairs (it happens)
- Size: 195mm X 223mm X 83mm (L X W X H)