The LG308 is an open source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, or Ethernet. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The LG308 uses semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1301 LoRa concentrator + 2 x SX1257, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LG308 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. User can also customized the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
LG308 has optional built-in LoRaWAN server. System integrator can use it to integrate with their existing IoT Service without set up own LoRaWAN server or use 3rd party LoRaWAN service.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G (via optional LTE module)
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1 x SX1301 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Tranceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- 1x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1x USB host port
- 1x Mini-PCIe Interface
- Power Input: 12v, 1A