The Argon ONE M.2 aluminum case, with M.2 SATA SSD to USB 3.0 board, and built-in progammable cooing fan.
If you use SSDs with Raspberry Pi 4, this case will be your best choice.
The Argon ONE M.2 Case ups the ante by providing
- Two full-sized HDMI ports
- Power Management Modes that allows for automatic booting
- Built-in IR support with streamlined options for configuration and
- Integrated M.2 SATA SSD support through the USB 3 Ports of the Raspberry Pi 4
- UASP Supported for Raspberry Pi 4
- Two Full-Sized HDMI
- Active Cooling
- Aluminum alloy top case acts as a giant heatsink connected to the CPU of the Raspberry Pi 4
- Magnetically removable cover for the GPIO access
- Software Programmable 30mm FAN via the Argon ONE software
Argon ONE M.2 Case extends support for M.2 SATA SSDs, and allows you to maximize the true potential of your Raspberry Pi 4. You will now be able to boot via an M.2 SATA SSD for faster boot times and larger storage capacity compared to the traditional microSD Card.
M.2 SATA SSD to USB3.0 Board Features:
- Accepts M.2 SSD NGFF Key B and Key B+M
- SSD size : NGFF M.2 2280 2260 2242 2230
- Chipest: ASMedia Technologies - ASM1153E
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Up to 6 Gbps transfer speeds
- 1x Argon ONE M.2 Case
- 1x Video/Audio PCB Extender
- 1x GPIO-Fan PCB HAT
- 2x Silicon Thermal Pads
- 1x Instruction Manual
- Raspberry Pi not included
The product is as described.
The delivery was surprisingly very fast 👍.