- Single channel USB to serial / parallel ports with a variety of configurations.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mbits/Second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/Second) compatible.
- Multi-Protocol Synchronous Serial Engine (MPSSE) to simplify synchronous serial protocol (USB to JTAG, I2C, SPI (MASTER) or bit-bang) design.
- UART transfer data rate up to 12Mbaud. (RS232 Data Rate limited by external level shifter).
- USB to asynchronous 245 FIFO mode for transfer data rate up to 8 Mbyte/Sec.
- UB to synchronous 245 parallel FIFO mode for transfers upto 40 Mbytes/Sec
- Supports a proprietary half duplex FT1248 interface with a configurable width, bi-directional data bus (1, 2, 4 or 8 bits wide).
- CPU-style FIFO interface mode simplifies CPU interface design.
- Fast serial interface option.
- FTDI's royalty-free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers eliminate the requirement for USB driver development in most cases.
- Adjustable receive buffer timeout.
is there anhy driver software to use it as jtag
Excellent product , very fast delivery , packaged very well for transit.
good quality products . faast delivery
FT232H is a useful item. With a little modification one can use it in place of costly RT809H
CJMCU FT232H High Speed Multifunction USB to JTAG UART module