In terms of printing properties, the Satin sheet sits between the smooth and textured variants. Its powder-coated surface with lightly textured matte finish offers an optimal level of adhesion, especially when printing PLA and PETG materials. It is fully compatible with a wide range of common and less-common filaments, such as ABS, ASA, FlexFill 98A, Polycarbonate and more. We highly recommend using our Magigoo line of 3d printing glues for best results.
Polycarbonate - prints better on satin (compared to smooth and textured sheets) - when printing with PC often, glue stick layer is recommended to prevent possible damage to the sheet.
- Suitable for both PLA and PETG
- Lightly textured surface finish
- No need for Windex for PETG
- No need for glue stick with FlexFill 98A
- Wide range of supported filaments, including advanced materials, for instance PC Blend
- Easy maintenance and good adhesion qualities
Important Usage Notes:
- Acetone causes the surface to quickly deteriorate
- Prints from ASA, PC Blend require a brim / skirt / shield around the print
- Live Z value needs to be readjusted if you switch sheets
- DO NOT use sharp metal objects (e.g. a spatula) to remove the print!