The Rain/Raindrops Detection sensor module can be used for both detecting rain and for measuring the intensity of rainfall.
It includes a printed circuit board (control board) that “collects” the raindrops. As raindrops are collected on the circuit board, they create paths of parallel resistance that are measured via the op-amp. The lower the resistance (or the more water), the lower the voltage output. Conversely, the less water, the greater the output voltage on the analogue pin. A completely dry board, for example, will cause the module to output 5V.
- The LM393, use of the wide voltage comparator
- Provide both digital and analog output
- Output LED indicator
- Compatible with Arduino
- TTL Compatible
- The sensor uses the high-quality FR – 04 double material, the large area of 5.5 x 4.0 cm
- Treatment of nickel plating and surface, have fight oxidation, electrical conductivity, and life has more superior performance
- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA;
- With potentiometer sensitivity adjustment
- The output format: digital switch output (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
- Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
Package Includes :
- 1x Printed Circuit Board for Rain Water Collection (55 x 40 mm)
- 1x 12v Relay Module
- <1x 2 Pin Dupont Cable (20cm)
Dear Think Robotics Team.
I have not recieved any sensor so far
i hope this is not one fake site