- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB LPDDR4 (depending on model)
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet 2 × USB 3.0 ports two × USB 2.0 ports.
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported), 2-lane MIPI DSI display port, 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port, 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power: 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1 ) 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1 ) Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0.0–50ºC
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving cost and time to market
Very fast delivery, packing good enough and items are exactly as specified, definitely looking forward for next requirements
Everything needed is glued over the pcb. What more i can tell, lot more to do
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
First order from Thinkrobotics. Product was as described, reasonable price, well packaged and delivery was quick. Good👍Job Thinkrobotics Team.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 8GB RAM brings significant advancements in the realms of memory, connectivity, and overall compute capacity for single-board computing. The prevalent feature is 8GB LPDDR4-3200 RAM, greatly enhancing the performance during heavy multitasking and memory-intensive processing. The Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz provides competent computational power. The dual micro-HDMI ports support up to 4K 60Hz resolutions, a feature previously unavailable, increasing its capability for multimedia applications. Ethernet speed has bumped up to full gigabit, and the USB 3.0 ports greatly improve data transfer speed. Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 offer versatile wireless connectivity, although additional power draw from these modules alongside increased RAM, leads the device to thermally throttle under heavy loads, necessitating sufficient cooling devices.
Good service, delivered in time