The ULN2003 is high-voltage, high-current Darlington arrays each containing seven open collector Darlington pairs with common emitters. Each channel is rated at 500 mA and can withstand peak currents of 600 mA. Suppression diodes are included for inductive load driving and the inputs are pinned opposite the outputs to simplify board layout. The versions interface to all common logic families: ULN2003 (5 V TTL, CMOS). These versatile devices are useful for driving a wide range of loads including solenoids, relay DC motors, LED display filament lamps, thermal print heads and high-power buffers. The 2003A are supplied in a 16-pin DIP package with a copper lead frame to reduce thermal resistance.
- Seven Darlingtons per package
- Output current 500 mA per driver (600 mA peak)
- Output voltage 50 V
- Integrated suppression diodes for inductive loads
- Outputs can be paralleled for higher current
- TTL/CMOS/PMOS/DTL compatible inputs
- Input pins placed opposite to output pins to simplify layout