Maximize the power of the Portenta modules
Portenta Breakout board is designed to help hardware engineers and makers to prototype and help test devices connections and capacity within the Portenta family boards (e.g. the Portenta H7).
It makes all high-density connectors’ signals individually accessible, making it quick and easy to connect and test external hardware components and devices as normally needed during development in the lab.
This product is designed to work alongside the Portenta family. Please check the Getting Started guide of your Portenta board.
Product Development: The Portenta Breakout board reduces development time for industrial grade solution automation based on the Portenta line.
OpenMV: Connectivity to the OpenMV Global Shutter Camera Module is provided on the Portenta Breakout board allowing for rapid development of machine vision applications alongside the Portenta family.
Technical Education: The Portenta Breakout board can act as the first point of entry for technician education in industrial grade control and embedded systems.
- Power ON Button
- Boot mode DIP switch
- RJ45 up to 1Gb/s
- Micro SD card
- OpenMV shutter module
- MIPI 20T JTAG with trace capability
- CR2032 RTC Lithium Battery backup
- External power terminal block
- Break out all Portenta High Density connector signals
- Male/female HD connectors allow interposing breakout between Portenta and shield to debug signals
- Standard Portenta High Density connector pinout
- Safety information
- Class A
|Ethernet||RJ45 up to 1Gb/s|
|Memory slot||Micro SD card|
|Camera connector||OpenMV shutter module|
|Debug||MIPI 20T JTAG with trace capability|
|RTC power battery||CR2032|
- 8-, 10-, 12- and 22-pin headers/connectors with 2.54 mm pitch
- 20 pin JTAG programmer
- OpenMV Global Shutter Camera Module
For the full technical documentation, tutorials and much more, visit Arduino Docs.
Learn more about the portenta's pinout by reading the pinout documentation.
Download the full pinout diagram as PDF here.