This is a camera module (without driver PCB) compatible with the official Raspberry Pi Camera Board V2, with 8-megapixel IMX219 sensor and features 160 degree field of view.
If you got a Raspberry Pi Camera Board V2 and just want to try something new, here it is.
- Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor
- Camera specifications
- CMOS size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 2.35
- Focal Length : 3.15mm
- Angle of View (diagonal) : 160 degree (while the original V2 camera is only 62.2 degree)
- Distortion: < 14.3%
- Focusing Range: 20cm ~ infinity
- 3280 x2464 still picture resolution
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video record