Yahboom ROS robot control board with STM32F103RCT6 IMU for ROS Raspberry Pi Jetson Robotics
This Robot control board is not only a ROS car driver board, but also a STM32 core development board. It integrates STM32 core control unit, MPU9250 nine-axis attitude sensor and other components, and provides four-way encoder motor, four-way PWM servo, serial bus servo, RGB light bar and other peripheral interfaces. It can communicate and supply power with main control boards such as Raspberry Pi, JETSON series boards, and industrial computers. If you want to build a ROS robot or a smart car, it will be a good choice.
- On board 9-axis IMU sensor, STM32 core control unit.
- It can drive 4-channel encoder motors, 4-channel PWM servos and serial bus servos.
- Support CAN bus communication, USB serial communication, SBUS bus communication.
- It can be used for Raspberry Pi, JETSON series boards, industrial computers.
- Support 12V voltage input and multiple power supply interface output, refuse to use a safe and stable power supply system.