2.9" E-PAPER MODULE (B)
Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Displaying Without Electricity
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
|Display ColorRed / Black / White
|EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
|Display TypePassively Reflective
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
|red, black, white
|3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
|89.5 × 38mm
|FULL REFRESH TIME
|66.90 × 29.06mm
|0.227 × 0.226mm
|<0.01uA (almost none)
Advantages Of E-INK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Onboard SPI Control Interface
For Connecting With Controller Boards Like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32
|SPI MOSI pin
|SPI SCK pin
|SPI chip selection, low active
|Data / Command selection (high for data, low for command)
|External reset, low active
|Busy status output, low active
Onboard Voltage Translator
Compatible With 3.3V / 5V MCUs
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...