The eBOX Lite is a cost-effective storage box with constant temperature and humidity, moisture-proof and dust-proof and heating function specially developed by eSUN for 3D printing filaments. Compared with the old eBOX, eBOX Lite removes the weighing function and improves the cost performance; the upper cover is made of transparent material, which helps to observe the remaining of filaments in real time; the curved heating plate and the sheet metal heat conduction plate design make the heat more uniform and easier to maintain constant temperature and humidity; heat insulation and flame retardant insulation cotton are placed on both sides of the interior, which are safe and anti-scald, and also have the function of heat preservation; the fan adopts a long-life and low-noise turbo fan, which has good effect and low noise; it also has wide compatibility with most of the 0.5/1KG, 1.75/2.85mm filaments on the market such as PLA, ABS, PETG, PVA, ePA, ePA-CF, ePA-GF, PC, TPU-95A, etc.
- Store filaments at any time to prevent moisture and dust
- Transparent material, real-time observation of filament usage
- Uniform heat, the arc heating piece and the sheet metal heat conduction piece are easier to maintain constant temperature and humidity in the box
- High safety, heat insulation and flame retardant insulation cotton are placed on both sides to prevent scalding
- Wide compatibility, compatible with most 0.5/1KG, 1.75/2.85mm filaments on the market
- Low noise, using long-life and low-noise turbofan