Ceramic scissors are any scissors that use a ceramic material for their blades. Various styles of ceramic-blade scissors are available. All ceramics are lightweight but not all ceramics are made with the same material composition. The best ceramic scissors use 100 percent advanced ceramics, also called engineered ceramics, or zirconium oxide, to ensure longevity and performance.
Ceramic scissors are rust-proof, lightweight, non-conductive and easy to clean. It is suitable for mobile phone maintenance, battery cable cutting, home and office wire cutting, etc.
- The obtuse-angled blade avoids accidental injury and accidental injury caused by touch. Sharpness and safety are both considered.
- Made of high-hardness ceramic materials
- The cutting edge has a high degree of fit, and it is easy to cut thin materials. The hand feels light and smooth, the cutting is refreshing and crisp, and the cut is smooth and does not roll inward.
- The PP frosted texture handle is not easy to slip, conforms to ergonomics, and is suitable for two-finger operation.
- The scissors are small and exquisite, stable in operation, finely tailored, and fine-cut items will not be shifted.
Total Length: 135mm / 5.31inch
Blade Length: 33mm / 1.30inch