After power on, YDLIDAR G4 start rotating and scanning the environment around it. The scanning distance is 16 m and the device offers a scanning rate of 9,000 times per second.
It makes detailed examinations of its environment and can locate the smallest of objects surrounding it. Featuring a high-precision brushless motor and encoder disc mounted on bearings, it rotates smoothly and has a service life of up to 500,000 hours of operation.
The G4 is an inexpensive solution for projects that require obstacle detection, obstacle avoidance, and/or simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM). All YDLIDAR products are ROS ready.
- 360 degree 2D range scanning
- Stable performance, high precision
- 16 m range
- Strong resistance to environmental light interference
- Brushless motor drive, stable performance
- FDA Laser safety standard Class I
- 360 degree omnidirectional scanning, 5-12 Hz adaptive scanning frequency
- OptoMagnetic technology
- Wireless data communication
- Scanning rate of 9000 Hz