Seeed’s ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array Kit is designed for Raspberry Pi and AI and voice applications. The kit includes a voice accessory HAT and six microphones circular array. You can build a more powerful and flexible voice product with Raspberry Pi which can integrate Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array Kit for Raspberry Pi consists of two boards, one is voice accessory HAT, another is six microphones circular array.
ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array Kit for Raspberry Pi support 8 input & 8 output channels in the Raspbian system. The first 6 input channels for microphone recording, the rest of the 2 input channels are echo channels of playback. The first 2 output channels for playing, the rest of the 6 output channels are dummy.
- 2 ADC chips and 1 DAC chip
- 8 input and 8 output channels
- 6 microphones array
- Grove support
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 40-pin headers and support Raspberry Pi 4
- Headset and speaker voice output
What is ReSpeaker?
ReSpeaker is an open modular voice interface to hack things around you. Let you interact with your home appliances, your plant, your office, your internet-equipped devices, or any other things in your daily life, all by your voice. The ReSpeaker project provides hardware components and software libraries to build a voice-enabled device.
- Smart speaker
- Intelligent voice assistant systems
- Voice recorders
- Voice conferencing system
- Meeting communicating equipment
- Voice interacting robot
- Car voice assistant
- Other scenarios need voice command
|0mm x0mm x0mm
|Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Headers
|support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1 B+, Pi 2 B, Pi 3 B, Pi 3 B+
|ReSpeaker Voice Accessory HAT
|ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array for Voice Accessory HAT
|20cm Ribbon Cable
- AC101 Datasheet
- AC108 Datesheet
- ReSpeaker Circular Array for Voice Accessory HAT with 6 Microphones case file
- ReSpeaker Circular Array for Voice Accessory HAT with 6 Microphone 2D File
- Seeed-Voice Driver
- Algorithms includes DOA, VAD, NS
- Voice Engine project, provides building blocks to create voice enabled objects