The LTC4124 is a simple high performance wireless Li-Ion charger with low battery disconnect. The pin-selectable charge current (up to 100mA) and charge voltage ensure versatility while minimizing the number of required external components.
Wireless charging with the LTC4124 allows devices to be charged while sealed within enclosures and eliminates bulky connectors in space-constrained applications. Elimination of exposed conductive connectors also creates more robust devices while ensuring an effortless end-user experience.
The LTC4124 includes an NTC input for safe temperature qualified charging and a battery disconnect feature that prevents damage to a battery due to over-discharging.
The 2mm × 2mm LQFN package and minimal number of external components make the LTC4124 well-suited for low power portable applications where small solution size is mandatory.
- Medical Wireless Sensors
- Military Wearables
- High End Wireless Headsets
- Streaming Headsets with Bluetooth Connectivity
- Virtual Reality Headsets
- High End Remote Control
- IoT Devices
- Complete Wireless Power Receiver, Li-Ion Charger and PowerPath™ Controller
- Wireless Input Power Control and Rectification
- Wideband Wireless Power Frequency: DC to >10MHz
- Pin-Selectable Charge Current: 10mA/25mA/50mA/100mA
- Pin-Selectable Charge Voltage: 4.0V/4.1V/4.2V/4.35V
- Pin-Selectable Low Battery Disconnect: 2.7V/3.2V
- Zero Battery Drain Current in Disconnect/Ship Mode
- Pin-Selectable Low Battery Pre-Charge Current Enable
- NTC Input for Temperature Qualified Charging
- Safety Charge Termination Timer
- Tiny Total Solution Size with Few Externals
- Small Thermally Enhanced 12-lead 2mm × 2mm LQFN Package
Datasheet Can be found here!